Dry, comfortable style can be yours, thanks to the Balance Riding Tight in Fig.
High-performance and super flattering, this riding tight is designed to keep your body at a comfortable temperature whilst you go about your day.
Innovation comes to the forefront with Opti-Dry technology. This feature means you can wave goodbye to moisture, as the clever design pushes dampness to the outside of the material. This not only applies to rain, sea water, or when riding near rivers and lakes, but it also means no embarrassing signs of sweat during the hotter months, too.
Supplex nylon means this tight is much softer than standard, run of the mill nylon. Combined with spandex jersey it makes for a comfortable ride, and helps you to move easily. Whether that’s mounting or dismounting your horse, riding, or simply pottering around the stables, it’ll take you through all seasons with ease.
We think the Fig colour is such a wonderful new colour for the equestrian clothing and very autumnal. The tights are perfect for cooler, more autumnal rides when paired with a simple polo or Hailey Long Sleeve Crew Top.
- High-quality Supplex nylon (76%) for long-lasting wear.
- 24% spandex jersey means easy movement no matter the activity.
- Wick any moisture away easily with Opti-Dry Technology.
- Get better grip with knee patches crafted with renowned Ultrasuede by Toray.
- Easy pull-on design saves time.
- Designed with flat seam stitching for the most professional of finishes.
- Wash quickly and easily in your machine.
Noble Outfitters Balanced Riding Tights Fig
SIZE & FIT
- True to size
- Small - UK 8-10 (Waist: 26" - 27")
- Medium UK 12-14 (Waist 28" - 29")
- Large UK 16-18 (Waist 30.5" - 32")
- Pull-on design
- Euro seat design
- Fitted ankles to prevent riding up